Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 8 Medifast Restart

Hiya,
Well, I woke up and jumped on the scale (can you say scale addict?) and weighed in at 224.6! YAY ME! Yay Medifast & TSFL! Not QUITE to 10lbs lost since my re-start, but close enough!

I continued with my spring cleaning today. Was closer to eating every 3 hours than yesterday! My lean and greens are getting pretty boring, but I like keeping it simple in the beginning. I got hungry right after my lean and green, and had some celery and PB2, then I had a sugar-free Jello in the evening. I had two snacks, but didn't splurge!

I entered everything into TSFL support in Motion, and even with the two snacks, I only had 853 calories, giving me a net calories burned at 1845! Not too bad! I did 88oz of water today and 44oz of diet soda (gotta work on that!)

I had an RTD for at 9, another RTD at noon, an oatmeal raisin bar at 3, my lean and green of 5oz beef steak, salad, and salad spritzer at 6:30, the celery and PB2 right after that, a RTD at 9, a SF-Jello at 9:30 and an RTD at midnight.

I went to the gas station and wanted to chuck it all for taquitos and donuts and I thought to myself "you're going to blow 10lbs for GAS STATION FOOD? I don't think so!" I got out of the gas station with only a diet soda, so I did WELL!

It is odd to me that I'm one of those people that craves sweets when sad or down, I consider things like donuts "rewards." I'm trying so hard to break that! One of my friends told me to think of the medifast meals as a "prescription" and "take my prescription" every 3 hours as directed. That's what I'm happily doing! I'm trying my best to think of food as fuel and medicine, not as a treat for being good or comfort when feeling bad!

Things are changing already, my nails look better. Possibly, the fast food diet wasn't that healthy and my body is happier? Stranger things have happened!

Okay, I'm done babbling now. I might try one of the cool recipes to spice things up tomorrow! C
lick on my TSFL link and then e-mail me if you have any questions about the program, aren't already working with a health coach and want some good recipes, find out what is on special if thinking about trying Medifast or to talk about anything Medifast & TSFL!

Onward and downward! Taking a journey to optimal health, wanna join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment