Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 6 Medifast Restart

Okay, PHEW, I feel like I've really crossed a line. I feel GREAT! I do believe I'm entering the Medifast MEDIZONE! Wooo hoo! I'm in the ZONE!

I woke up and jumped on the scale (nasty nasty habit, I've got to get over that before the inevitable plateau!). I'm using the scale as a motivation tool, not as anything else. I know it won't always move this fast, it's the first week after all!

So, I was at 226.2, not too bad! 7.8 lbs lost so far! I felt GREAT all day, had tons of energy and felt like myself again! It's AWESOME!

It was unbelievably hot today, so I didn't want a lot of hot food. For breakfast(9am), I had a RTD, mid-morning (noon), I had a oatmeal raisin crunch bar (microwaved for 8 seconds....mmmmmmm! Just like a Cinnabon!), an RTD for lunch (3:30pm), a pork tenderloin (5oz) and broccoli for my lean and green (6:30), a pudding for "dinner" (9pm), and an RTD before bed (midnight)!

I entered everything into TSFL Support in Motion. It showed my "net calories burned" as minus 1915...that tool is so darned cool! I even entered this new 30 calorie dressing I've been using. My snack today was celery stalks (I get hungry between 3 & 5, that's my DANGER TIME). I'm enclosing times for the person that asked when I eat! MY BM's are a little slow lately, so I'm happy to report I had a good one (TMI, I know!)

I was really confused in the late-evening when I realized I had a headache...had I overdone it? Not eaten enough? Nope, the headache was probably caused by time of month (or possibly, my Dad! LOL!)

Anyway, I'm doing great, I feel fantastic and I'm over 8lbs lost in 6 days WOO HOO! I love Medifast & TSFL!

Give me a holler if you're doing Medifast too, or have any questions from someone who has been in the trenches!

No comments:

Post a Comment