Monday, May 25, 2009

Day 12 Medifast Restart

Hello,
Sunday was day 12. I've been a little bit bummed, the scale hasn't moved since Friday, but with the stunning losses I've had so far, it's fair that my body is taking stock and trying to figure out what's going on. All I can do is be compliant to the Medifast and TSFL program and patient (yeah, right, patient!).

I'm really pleased with my diet soda consumption. I'm only doing about 12oz with dinner. I've been doing at least 88oz of water a day and am happy the lowered caffeine isn't adversely affecting me!

Yesterday (Sunday), I did an RTD at 9, a chocolate mint bar (I love those) at noon, a chicken noodle soup at 3, a pork chop and green beans for my lean and green at 6ish, a SF Jello later, a pudding at 9 and an RTD before bed. A bit boring? Maybe, but I like the regiment in the early-going! I'll do some of the recipes when I'm more comfortable with my compliance.

One thing I'm so glad is getting through my head...Medifast works, if you just do the program as written! I do so well when I stick to it with no cheats and intend not one cheat the whole first month! I tried on a pair of 16's yesterday, not there yet, but I'm getting there!

Onward and downward! contact me on the Medifast & TSFL site connections if I can help with anything!

My heartfelt thanks on this Memorial Day to those who have sacrificed for this country, liberty and freedom and their family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment