Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 7 Medifast Restart

Hiya,
I got on the scale in the morning, and was at 225! 9lbs down! BMI=32.3. Not too shabby! I was in spring cleaning mode and actually didn't notice when it was time to eat and this person who usually constantly thinks about food went 4 1/2 hours without eating. I had a bar as soon as I remembered.

I'm spring cleaning, I have tons of energy, Wow! Things are going great! The cravings are gone...no more licking the flat screen when I see a fast-food commercial! I even went into the gas station tonight and wandered right past the theatre candy that was on sale! YAY ME! I feel like once I got to the place of "I'm too big, I KNOW I can fix this," I'm in the right place! For me, Medifast is the best tool for that. So easy, no calorie counting, learning (again) to space my meals well, eat 6 small meals a day, portion sizes, etc. I'm just glad after a month of deciding to start and not making it through the day without a cheat, that my head is in the place to start getting healthy again!

I had a 32oz diet soda today, but 100oz of water on top of that. I had an RTD for breakfast (9), another for mid-morning (12), a bar for "lunch"(4:30...oops), a pork chop, broccoli and a small salad for afternoon (7), a pudding for my lean and green "dinner" (9), and an RTD before bed (mid). I'm not looking for a lot of variety right now. I"m happy the way it is. I entered everything into TSFL Support in Motion and it showed a net calories burned at 1871! I can't tell you how motivating that little tool is to me!

Thanks for following along and holler if you have any questions about Medifast or TSFL! I think I might try one of the Medifast recipes tomorrow!

1 comment: