Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 5 Medifast TSFL Restart

Okay, so Sunday was Day 5. I CAN'T BELIEVE I MADE IT THOUGH THE HARD PART! I've done Medifast before, so I KNOW if I make it through day 4, that the truly hard part is over!

I woke up and (of course) got on the scale. It was at 226.8, so I lost .2lbs since day 3, but that's good, I DID have two snacks yesterday! So 7.2lbs lost since my re-start!

I wasn't hungry AT ALL today...I had to remind myself to eat a Medifast Meal every 3 hours! YAY! Not hungry! I'm heading towards the Medi-zone!

Let's see, today I had an RTD for breakfast, a chocolate mint crunch bar (OMG, SO my favorite) in mid-afternoon, beef veggie soup for lunch, a pork chop & green beans for my lean and green, a pudding dinner, and an RTD for my late night meal. My snack today was 3 stalks of celery! Yep, only ONE snack!

I got up to 96oz of water today! YAY me! I am using a bit of the SF drink flavorings, but about 1/4 of the suggested serving just to interest me while I'm getting my water intake up! I only had one diet soda today, but it was a 32ozer, so that's nothing to brag about...I'm just glad the water total is going up and the soda total is going down!

Believe it or not, I'm saving money! Just cutting out the trip to the gas station for a donut, candy bar, taquito, etc., is almost paying for my Medifast meals!

The next goal, to make exercise a daily priority. I have a pilates machine, a ton of DVD's, a bike, etc. I know people starting MF aren't supposed to exercise for the first 3 weeks, but I already exercised HARD but sporadically, so now the plan is to exercise less hard, but more often! Wish me luck!

Drop me a line if you have any questions about the program!

No comments:

Post a Comment