Saturday, May 23, 2009

day 10 Medifast Restart

Oops, I missed a day, I did spend day 9 on program and did well. I woke up on Friday (Day 10) and weighed in at 222.2, giving me a BMI of 31.9. Not too bad, 11.8lbs lost since my re-start! I love Medifast & TSFL!

I'm doing really well on the program, but not as much can be said for my subconscious! I had a dream about mac & cheese two nights ago and PB & J last night. Weird, neither are my favorite things, but apparently the subconscious is fixating on those! It's strange, I'm happy, not hungry, full-of energy. My dream world is full of carbs that aren't even my favorites. Now back to waking hours.

I entered everything into TSFL Support in Motion and ended Friday with a net calories burned of 1821!

I had oatmeal for breakfast, a RTD for mid-morning, a chocolate mint crunch bar (my favorite) for lunch, a salad with chicken for my lean and green, a pudding for dinner and an RTD before bed!

I had WAY too much soda yesterday. probably 64oz. I only had about 50oz of water, so I'm not expecting much of a drop Saturday. I had 2 snacks too, not because I was hungry, but out of boredom. I must work on that!

Everybody have a Great long weekend. Happy Memorial Day and a hearty thanks to all that serve and have served.

1 comment: