Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 2 back on Medifast & TSFL

Okay, so I woke up THIRSTY, guess that's good huh? I know you're not supposed to but I'm such a scale dork. I got on the scale and had lost TWO POUNDS! I LOVE the first week on Medifast! Nothing more motivating!

I was a little bit listless today, so I didn't work out at all...better to give my body a chance to acclimate to being on Medifast. I had fun with the TSFL Support in Motion, I logged my weight and all my meals, even my Lean and Green! I kept track of my water. I LOVE that tool! I spent some time deciding if I was "lightly active" and decided I was. I did pretty good with the diet soda thing and did 88oz of water (I do better with 100, so that's a goal)!

Around 9pm, my body was screaming at me to go through the drive through, but the car keys stayed put! I know from experience that if I can get through day 4, EVERYTHING gets easier!

So,
Today I had an oatmeal in the morning, an RTD mid-morning, a crunch bar at lunch, a nice salad with chicken for my "afternoon" Lean and Green meal, a pudding for my dinner and an RTD before bed.

I didn't have any snacks, because I don't trust myself...don't want to eat an entire 6-pack of SF Jello or anything right now! Not really safe to have snacks in the house. I need to get myself back in the mode of being on Medifast! I'm SO excited! I KNOW this works, works fast and I feel great! KNOW that once I make it through the "tough part" (the first few days), I'll be CRUISING in the Medizone!

Had the headache again tonight, and a little bit of leg cramping, but know that's all part of getting back on the road to optimal health!

I'll talk to y-all soon! Watch me win by losing! Thinking about trying Medifast, weighing the options, want to know what it's actually like to do the program? Wanna know what it really costs? Drop me a line? Wanna join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment