Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day 4 back on Medifast

Well, I woke up and jumped on the scale. I am at the same weight I was yesterday (227), but who could mind? I've already lost 7 since I restarted on Medifast!

So I did okay today but it was kind of a lazy day, so the cravings were very high and I was definitely tempted by commercials (even KFC) to jump in the car, but I didn't. When I quit smoking, I got WAY too into fast food. Can't go back.

I did go to the store and got some allowed snacks. I'm sorry to say I did have two snacks today (SF Jello and celery), but they were both allowed snacks and allowed me to get through a tough day!

Did I get on the pilates machine? No, but I did go up and down the stairs a gazillion times to do some cleaning and projects. I need to make exercise a daily priority! Plus, I want to add something into the exercise category in TSFL Support in Motion! Even without the exercise, I showed a net calories burned of 1888 calories today so all in all it went well and I know I'm ALMOST over the hard part! I have the Jello entered into TSFL Support in Motion now, so I do list everything I ate in the program...what a cool and motivating thing!

What did I have today: I had an RTD for breakfast, a cinnamon roll crunch bar for mid-morning, oatmeal for lunch, 5oz of thinly sliced beef and green beans for late afternoon, a pudding later and an RTD before bed! I'm so excited about these crunch bars, they'll be SO handy while traveling for work and we can have more than one a day and they are filling! I did 96oz of water today and only had ONE Diet Soda, yay me!

The good thing is I'm not hungry, I just want to eat because I'm bored. I'm also going through a bit of that "it's not fair, why can other peopple go to Mickey D's and get a #2 and I can't?" I'm just feeling sorry for myself, but nothing tastes as good as thin feels! I am getting control over portion sizes, making my body happy by eating every 3 hours and doing all right!

So, I'm doing well, I'm almost in the zone. Holler at me if you have any questions about the Medifast program, what it's like, what it costs, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment