Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 3 back on Medifast

Moving right along....
I woke up thirsty again...gosh I must've been dehydrated! So, I'm a scale geek and I got on the scale first thing in the morning...believe it or not, I'm at 227! Yep, 7lbs down SO FAR! 67 little lbs to go! If everything could be like the first week...nothing is more motivating! I was so happy to report my weight on TSFL Support in Motion! My BMI is now 33...onward and downward!

I'm still a little sluggish, but excited! I spent the day going back over the Quick Start guide...mostly for myself and partially for a client. I think as I get my mojo back, I'll be a much better Health Coach!

Okay, to today, I'm having fun entering everything into TSFL Support in Motion...what a fantastic tool! I'm missing a little exercise, maybe I'll get on my pilates machine tonight...guess my energy is getting better! I was home, so every commercial on the tube triggered a craving (for food and oddly ciggies too), I remember what my friend Nancy told me once...nothing tastes as good as thin feels!

Well, without entering the exercise into TSFL Support in Motion, I'm down 1938 calories today! Not too bad!

Today, I had an oatmeal for breakfast, an RTD for mid-morning, Beef Veggie soup (LOVE THAT) for lunch, a crunch bar in the afternoon, a pork chop and green beans for dinner, and will have an RTD later! I'm not hungry at all, just battling the random cravings...can't WAIT for day 4! Wish me luck getting upstairs to the pilates machine!


No comments:

Post a Comment